Actor Vikram



Anniyan Vikram



Monday, September 24, 2007

Chiyaans UpComing Bheema



Chiyaan Vikram’s upcoming film Bheema is creating few waves in Kollywood. The story is different and also a complete masala movie.

Vikram in one of his recent interviews said “Bheema is definitely one of the most powerful roles that I will be playing. The story has come really well I have mentally adjusted myself for the role. But now I need to get ready physically as well. Once I come back from my holidays I will be delving more into the subject.”


The movie was first named as Bheeman and was later changed to Bheema to suit the large than life role of Vikram. The actor also added that he did not regret doing Majaa, since he did have some good time shooting the movie.

He also declared that he is always on the looking for challenging roles which was what his fans expect out of him.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Vikram-Bheema

Search


Kollywood Actor-Vikram